Both industrial processes as well as the entire product life-cycle for many industries will be transformed as the distance between production and usage is significantly minimized through improved visibility, monitoring, and feedback. Combined with cloud technologies and the “as a service” model, these technologies are enabling virtually every industry to completely rethink, redesign, and redeploy products as value-added services.
This research evaluates IIoT technologies, companies, applications, services, and solutions. Report forecasts include overall global and regional IIoT outlook as well as IIoT by industry vertical, software, hardware, and services for the period 2017 to 2022. This research also evaluates the technologies, companies, and solutions involved in next generation manufacturing. The report assesses the impact of IIoT, Data Analytics, and AI on manufacturing efficiency and effectiveness. The report also analyzes how these technologies will lead to optimizing manufacturing for product and service improvements, new revenue streams, and new market opportunities for product life cycle management and customer relationship management.
This research also evaluates the technologies, players, and solutions relied upon for Cloud Computing in IIoT. The report analyzes the impact of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS upon IIoT as well as Cloud Computing software, platforms, and infrastructure in support of edge computing. The report also assesses market opportunities for Cloud Computing support of IIoT Devices and the Objects/Things that will be monitored, actuated, and controlled through IoT enabled processes. The report includes detailed forecasts for the global and regional outlook as well as by industry vertical, devices, and objects/things from 2017 to 2022.
This research also evaluates the ecosystem, players, technologies and solutions for Cloud Robotics. The report evaluates the current state of technologies and assesses the future outlook of integrated teleoperation, robotics, cloud systems and solutions. The report covers all major robot types such as stationary, wheeled, and legged robots. The report provides global and regional forecasts for Cloud Robotics apps, services, and components from 2017 to 2022. Forecasts include the market outlook for Cloud Services support of Cloud Robotics including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Robotics as a Service (RaaS). Forecasting for Cloud Robotics by deployment model is also included covering Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, and Community Cloud.
This research also evaluates Digital Twinning technology, solutions, use cases, and leading company efforts in terms of R&D and early deployments. The report assesses the Digital Twinning product and service ecosystem including application development and operations. The report also analyzes technologies supporting and benefiting from Digital Twinning. The report also provides detailed forecasts covering Digital Twinning in many market segments and use cases including manufacturing simulations, predictive analytics, and more.
- Agile robotics will represent a significant component of market by 2022
- Cloud Robotics will facilitate a major shift of manufacturing into cloud infrastructure
- The combined Cloud Robotics market will reach $18.2 billion by 2022 with CAGR of 29.5%
- Up to 85% of all IoT Platforms will contain some form of Digit Twinning capability by 2022
- IIoT is expected to leverage machine learning and Big Data technology to optimize robotics
- Digital Twinning will become standard feature/functionality for IoT Application Enablement
- The leading Cloud Robot type by revenue will be Bipedal (e.g. Humanoid Robots) at $365M by 2022
- Over 90% of software players recognize the need for IoT APIs and Platform integration with Digital Twinning
- AI companies
- Cloud companies
- Robotics companies
- IoT companies of all types
- Data management vendors
- Industrial automation companies
- Enterprise across all industry verticals