Global Water Pump Market is estimated to reach $67.9 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2016 to 2024. Water pumps are devices used for hauling water from various water resources. It is used across several applications including industries and household sector. Water pumps are primarily used for continuous supply of water for various industrial and commercial applications including houses, hospitals, gardening, water fountain, and other infrastructures and also ensures sufficient water for agricultural applications. It is also used for the supply and transportation of several forms of liquid depending upon the capacity and material of the pump.
The drivers of the global water pump market include rapid industrialization and urbanization, water shortage is certain parts of the globe, and increased demand for advanced water pumps. However, factors such as high competition due to presence of large unorganized group and availability of low grade products would limit the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing number of brownfield projects and construction of new water recycling plants could provide several growth opportunities in the coming years.
The water pump market is categorized into technology, end-user and geography. By technology, the market is segmented into centrifugal water pump, and positive displacement water pump. End user is further bifurcated into energy, municipal water and wastewater, oil & gas, chemical, and others.
Based on geography, water pump market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Russia, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market player includes Weir Group PLC, General Electric Company, Weatherford International Inc, Gardner Denver, Inc., Kirloskar Brothers Limited, Torishima Pump Mfg. Co., ITT Inc., PROCON Products, KSB Group, and Sulzer Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Water Pump Market with respect to major segments such as technology and end-user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Water Pump Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Water Pump Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Water Pump Market
- Centrifugal Water Pump
- Positive Displacement Water Pump
End User Segments
- Municipal Water and Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Other End-Users
- North America
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East