Global Hospital Bed Market is estimated to reach $7,271 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2016 to 2024 A hospital bed is essential for patients as it provide services such as comfort, safety, relief, and flexibility during recovery or operation period. Customizable features of these beds aids in maximizing the comfort of patients. Electric bed, semi electric bed and manual are the different types of hospital beds available in the market. These beds can also be adjusted according to need of the patients such as size, comfort, and safety. There is an increased demand for these beds for home care, especially for bedridden or geriatric patients.
Rapid increase in population, rising chronic diseases, expanding hospital budgets, and focus on improving patient’s experiences are some of the aspects boosting the growth of the global hospital bed market. Though, high costs could hamper the adoption among end-users. Furthermore, innovations in hospital beds could provide future scope for the market in the coming years.
The global hospital bed market has been bifurcated into type of treatment, power type, application, and geography. By type of treatment, the market is categorized into long-term care beds, acute care beds, critical care beds, and others. Furthermore, power type is categorized into manual, electric and semi-electric. Application segment is bifurcated into birthing beds, general purpose bed, bariatric beds, pressure relief beds, pediatric beds, and others.
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players operating in the global hospital bed market are Savion Industries Ltd, Paramount Bed Co. Ltd., Getinge Group, Gendron, Inc., Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG, LINET spol. s r.o., Span-America Medical Systems, Inc., Stryker Corporation, and Invacare Corporation, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Hospital Bed Market with respect to major segments such as type of treatment, power type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Hospital Bed Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Hospital Bed Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Hospital Bed Market
Type of Treatment Segments
- Long-Term Care Beds
- Acute Care Beds
- Critical Care Beds
- Other Treatment Types
Power Type Segments
- Birthing Beds
- General Purpose Bed
- Bariatric Beds
- Pressure Relief Beds
- Pediatric Beds
- Other Beds
- North America
- ·South America
- ·Middle East