Global Digital Pen Market is estimated to reach $4,260 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 17.8% from 2016 to 2024. A digital pen, also called as electric pen or smart pen is used for transmitting handwritten data into digital media. It initiates human computer interaction and aids in digitalize, storage, and transfer of written data into computers or laptops. A digital pen has USB attached to it for uploading notes to the computer. Moreover, it has the capability of storing up to 50 pages of A4 size text. Most of the digital pens have handwriting recognition software that assists the user to translate the handwritten notes into typed text. Advanced high-end digital pens are also available that are wireless, and uses Bluetooth technology to transfer the data into computers.
The growth of the global digital pen market is majorly driven by adoption of advanced technologies, demand for digital learning, rising demand for pens in arts and designing and accessibility of pens with advanced features. Though, high cost of digital pens may limit the growth of the market. Additionally, untapped markets and addition of new features would provide growth opportunities in forecast.
The global digital pen market is categorized into technology, platform, application, and geography. Technology is segmented into active, camera, position, accelerometer, trackball, and others. Platform is bifurcated into android, windows and IOS. Furthermore, application is bifurcated into clinical documentation, communication, education, billing and back office, and others.
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players in the market include Logitech International S.A., Wacom Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Apple Inc., E-pens Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Company, Canon Inc., Hanvon Technology Co.Ltd., Moleskine S.p.A, and Anoto Group AB, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Digital Pen Market with respect to major segments such as technology, platform, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Digital Pen Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Digital Pen Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Digital Pen Market
- Other Technologies
- Clinical Documentation
- Billing and Back Office
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East