Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market is estimated to reach $10.6 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2016 to 2024. E-clinical solution is software that is used for automating the management of clinical trials. It is capable of replacing manually-driven methods. This technology aids in managing large data, increase efficiency, and reduces the development costs. E-clinical solutions are used in various research organizations, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology companies. Adoption of e-clinical technologies are on rise, owing to stringent government regulations and stiff competition faced by pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical sectors. These software aids in faster and improved execution of captured clinical trial data. It also provides effective planning, implementation and tracking of clinical trials data from several environmental areas.
The global e-clinical solution software market is driven by factors such as increasing R&D budgets, growing number of clinical trials, rising outsourcing of clinical trials, and several government allowances supporting clinical trials. Though, high initial investment and lack of skilled professionals may hinder the growth of the market. Furthermore, development of advanced technologies and untapped markets would provide future scope for market players.
The global e-clinical solution software market is categorized into mode of delivery, product, end-user, and geography. Mode of delivery is classified into web based e-clinical solution software, enterprise licensed, and cloud based e-clinical solution software. Product is categorized into clinical trial management system, clinical data management, safety solution, electronics clinical outcome assessment solution, randomization and trail supply management, and others. Furthermore, end-user is bifurcated into pharmaceuticals, clinical research organization, and healthcare providers.
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The major players operating in the market include ERT, Medidata Solutions, Inc., eClinical Solutions, Inc., OmniComm Systems, Oracle Corporation, Bio-Optronics, Inc., BioClinica Inc., PAREXEL International Corporation, DATATRAK International, Inc., and CRF Health Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market with respect to major segments such as mode of delivery, product, and end-user
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global E-Clinical Solution Software Market
Mode of delivery Segments
- Web Based E-Clinical Solution Software
- Enterprise Licensed
- Cloud Based E-Clinical Solution Software
- Clinical Trial Management System
- Clinical Data Management
- Safety Solution
- Electronics Clinical Outcome Assessment Solution
- Randomization and Trail Supply Management
- Other Products
- Clinical Research Organization
- Healthcare Providers
- North America
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East