Timetric’s ’Life Insurance in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Israeli life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Israeli insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric’s ’Life Insurance in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Israeli life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Israeli life insurance segment
- The Israeli life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Israeli life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Israeli life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Israel
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Israeli insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Israel:
- It provides historical values for the Israeli life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Israeli life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Israeli life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Israel.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Israel and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Israeli life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israeli life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
- In May 2017, IDB Development Corporation, who owns a 55.0% share in Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings, decided to sell 5.0% of its share.
- In March 2017, the insurtech company Atidot launched software as a service (SaaS) to utilize the data available to insurers for decision making.
- In July 4, 2016, Israel Land Development Insurance Company Ltd acquired Altshuler Shaham Insurance Company Ltd, a subsidiary of Altshuler Shaham Group.
- According to World Bank, there were 5.9 million internet users in Israel as of July 1, 2016, accounting for 72.5% of the total population.