The area of focus for the B2B vendors has shifted from procurement tools and EDI to hypermarkets, assistive selling, and omnichannel presence. The change is mainly to increase visibility among the other stakeholders and build strong software and infrastructure services.
This study covers the online B2B market in the key economies: US, Germany, Spain, France, UK, China, and Japan. It analyses the online sales in the manufacturing industry and classifies the B2B relationships and working models. The research service also focuses on techniques needed to improve the efficiency of online operations and customer services to enhance future growth opportunities. Profiles of B2B success cases are included and the study concludes with strategic conclusions and key success factors to be considered in the online B2B retailing sector. Some of the critical elements researched in the study include market automation, omnichannel presence, cognitive learning, assistive selling services, and fulfillment process and future innovative technologies such as drone delivery and virtual reality. The base year considered for the study is 2016.
• The United States
• The United Kingdom
By Business Model
• Customer Support and Engagement
• Business Intelligence
• Assistive Selling
• Drone Delivery
• Industry 4.0
• Smart Products
• Augmented/Virtual Reality
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• What are the estimates of key B2B online markets (manufactures only) in 2025?
• What are the types of B2B models and key critical elements of the models?
• What are the online B2B strategies that increase the operational efficiency of the business?
• How are the key online vendors innovating in the B2B market?
• What are the future innovations in technology for B2B eCommerce?
• What are the growth opportunities in the key economies?