The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Automated border control (ABC) market projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.45% during forecast period”
According to the new market research report, the ABC market is expected to be worth USD 1,577.7 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 17.45% between 2017 and 2023. The growth of this market can be attributed to rising security concerns, increasing need for automation, and enhanced traveler convenience in the border crossing process. However, lack of standardization and large capital requirement for infrastructure projects are acting as restraints for the ABC market.
“e-gate held larger share of ABC market in 2016”
This report covers the following ABC solution types: e-gates and kiosks. E-gates held a larger share of the ABC market in 2016. This can be attributed to their ability to process maximum number of passengers and authenticate traveler identity across all port facilities.
“Growth of ABC at airports is increasing owing to increasing number of travelers”
This report has been segmented on the basis of application into airports, land ports, and seaports. Airports held the largest market share in 2016. The increasing need to enhance traveler convenience while maintaining security is increasing the demand for ABC at airports.
“ABC market in APAC expected to grow at highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023”
This report covers the following regions: Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW. The market in APAC is expected to grow at a high CAGR between 2017 and 2023. The major factors responsible for the growth of this market in APAC are increasing security concerns and increasing passenger travel owing to travel and tourism activities in the APAC region.
Breakdown of profiles of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1-20%, Tier 2-55%, and Tier 3-25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives-50%, Directors-25%, and Managers-25%
- By Region: Americas-60%, APAC-10%, Europe-20%, and RoW-10%
The companies profiled in the report are Gemalto (Netherlands), OT-Morpho (France), SITA (Switzerland), Indra Sistemas (Spain), secunet Security Networks (Germany), Vision-Box (Portugal), Gunnebo (Sweden), NEC Corporation (Japan), Accenture (Republic of Ireland), and Cross Match Technologies (US). This report also covers the following key innovators: Arjo Systems (France), IER SAS (France), Cognitec Systems (Germany), and Securiport (US).
ABC are mainly installed at airports, land ports, and seaports. On the basis of component, this market has been segmented into hardware, software, and services. This report also covers the following solution types: ABC e-gates and ABC kiosks. The entire market is being divided on the basis of region into the Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to application, solution type, component, and region, along with their respective revenues.
- The value chain analysis is provided with an in-depth insight into the ABC market.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the ABC market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the ABC market based on application, solution type, component, and geography have been conducted to provide an overall view of the ABC market.
- A detailed competitive landscape, along with Vendor DIVE matrix for the top 25 companies, has been provided, including key players and their revenues.