The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The growing world economy and population has led to an increase in human settlements and industries which has resulted in increased pollution levels and other forms of CO2 emissions at an alarming rate. United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) reported that approximately 80 to 90% of the energy consumption in buildings is utilized during a building’s operational phase. The remaining 10 to 20%, is used during extraction and processing of raw materials along with construction.
The global population was growing at 1.13% as of 2016 and the global economic growth rate is 3.4%. Since the economic growth rate is currently higher than the population growth rate, the average standard of living is gradually increasing in the recent years. People are spending greater degree of money on improving their lifestyles, with facilities such as: - better lighting, air conditioning and other consumer electronics which consume high electricity. The increasing prices of electrical energy and high electrical energy consumption are some factors that has led building owners to switch towards energy management systems.
The report titled “Global Building Energy Management Systems Market” provides an in-depth analysis of the key development strategies and market trend dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities prevailing in both the industries. The report provides an extensive insight into various forms of developments, trends and key participants. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this dynamic market, the report also provides a comprehensive in-depth analysis of the Porter’s five forces model of the building energy management systems market and an assessment of the factors governing it.
The Global building energy management systems market estimation has been built on detailed assumptions and limitations. The market has been estimated by the type of components and services, their usage across different applications, and geographical analysis.
The report profiles 26 organizations across different geographies that allows the readers to gain an insight into the various industry trends.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global building energy management systems market?
- What is the supply chain for the global building energy management systems market?
- What is the market value of building energy management systems market for different components (hardware and software) and services?
- What is the market value of building energy management systems market for different applications on the basis of residential, commercial and industrial?
- What is the market value of building energy management systems market on the basis of different geographical regions?
- Which geographical location will dominate the building energy management systems market?
- What will be the growth rate of different segments of the building energy management systems market during the forecast period?
- Who are the key players for the building energy management systems market?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What is the market share of the leading players in the global building energy management systems market for 2016?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the market by using Porter’s Five Forces model?