The global LNG liquefaction industry is expected to increase by 94% during the outlook period 2017-2021. North America leads globally with the highest planned liquefaction capacity additions and capex on the new build projects over the next four years. North America alone is expected to contribute 77% of the total global capacity growth and 67% of proposed capex on new build terminals. In North America, the US is expected to add 173 mtpa of liquefaction capacity, while Canada 115 mtpa of capacity.
- Historical LNG liquefaction capacities data from 2011 to 2016, outlook up to 2021
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new build LNG liquefaction projects for the period 2017 to 2021
- Planned LNG liquefaction capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies globally
- Planned capital expenditure spending on new build LNG liquefaction projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of the planned, announced, and stalled LNG liquefaction projects globally up to 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecasts of LNG liquefaction projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Keep abreast of key new build LNG liquefaction projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG liquefaction projects and capacities.