Internet of Things (IoT) connects countless devices every day, even previously closed systems are now opened up to remote access and control. With its growing demand, the networking trend unlocks possibilities of greater convenience and comfort for users, and new business and service models for companies. However, security in this embedded requirement which is often kept behind. Security susceptibilities are increasing dramatically as the attack surface widens and manufacturers struggle to protect sensitive data, Intellectual Property (IP) and process integrity.
The report aims to provide an overview of Global IoT Security Market along with detailed segmentation of market by type, solution, application and five major geographical regions. Global IoT Security market is expected to witness a high growth during the forecast period due to growing risk of data theft and firm government regulation.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
- To provide overview of the global IoT Security market
- To analyze and forecast the global IoT Security market on the basis of types, solutions, and applications
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall IoT Security market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key IoT Security players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the important players in IoT Security market are Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Infineon Technologies, Intel Corporation, Symantec Corporation, ARM Holdings, NXP Semiconductor, INSIDE Secure, Gemalto NV, and Trend Micro, Inc. among others.