The global medical marijuana market was valued at $12bn in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is dominated by the Chronic Pain submarket which held 40% share of that market in 2016.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 120-page report you will receive 87 charts – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 120-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global medical marijuana market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Medical Marijuana Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• Revenue forecast for the medical marijuana market by Application:
• Chronic Pain
Each submarket is further divided by region: North America, Europe, RoW
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national medical marijuana markets:
• North America:
• Rest of Europe
• Other Countries
• This report discusses the leading companies in the global medical marijuana market:
• Cara Therapeutics, Inc.
• Cannabis Sativa, Inc.
• CannaGrow Holdings, Inc.
• Aphios Corporation
• United Cannabis Corporation
• Growblox Sciences, Inc.
• GreenGro Technologies, Inc.
• GW Pharmaceutical, PLC.
• International Consolidated Companies, Inc.
• Lexaria Biosciences Corp.
• This report also listed 84 other companies involved in medical marijuana production, including their reported revenues (when available) and number of employees
• This report provides a patent analysis table for medical marijuana
• This report discusses the drivers, restraints as well as porter’s five forces analysis of the global medical marijuana market
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global medical marijuana market. You find data, trends and predictions.