The Brazilian Pharmaceutical market was valued at $26.40bn in 2016. The key player forecasts this market to increase at a CAGR of 7.6% in the first half of the forecast period. Originator drugs held the largest market share in 2016, this trend however will change in the second half of the forecast period where we predicted that Generic drugs will take over the lead.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new report you find 181-page report you will receive 107 charts – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 181-page report provides clear detailed insight into the Brazilian Pharmaceutical market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market forecasts from 2017-2027, by segment:
• Originator Drugs
• Generic Drugs
• Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market forecasts from 2017-2027, by therapeutic area:
• Infectious Disease
• Leading Domestic Companies in the Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market:
• União Química
• Leading Multinational Companies in the Brazilian Pharmaceutical Market:
• Merck & Co.
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Astra Zeneca
• SWOT and STEP Analysis of the Brazilian Pharmaceutical market
• This report also discusses:
• The Brazilian healthcare environment, covering important institutional bodies and agencies, surveying the regulatory system, analyzing the balance between public and private healthcare provision and looking at the wholesale and distribution landscape
• Regional variations within Brazil, with profiles of each region and an analysis of their healthcare challenges and opportunities
• Brazilian Biologics Market, which includes qualitative and quantitative analysis.
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Brazilian Pharmaceutical market and the leading companies competing in that country. You find data, trends and predictions.