Success Case Study: L’Or?al Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil Cleansing Cream - Haircare innovation resonating with time-scarce consumers
"Success Case Study: L’Or?al Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil Cleansing Cream", is part of GlobalData’s Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the haircare innovation in Japan. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoid the risk.
Targeting women, L’Or?al Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil cleansing cream (hereafter L’Or?al Elseve cleansing cream) was launched in Japan in September 2016. Nihon L’Or?al (L’Or?al Japan) describes the product as an all-in-one haircare product, offering three hair cleansing steps (shampoo, conditioner, and treatment) in a single bottle. The product has been promoted as L’Or?al Paris’s first "no foam" cleansing cream, and consumers in Japan have responded agreeably to its launch, with the brand receiving multiple awards.
- L’Or?al Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil cleansing cream offers shampoo, conditioner, and treatment steps in one product.
- L’Or?al Elseve cleansing cream caters to strong demand for time-saving products that do not compromise on performance.
- Personal care product innovation offering new benefits will appeal to consumers, but marketing communication is crucial for success.
Reasons To Buy
- Use GlobalData’s selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.