India fire detection equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% till 2022. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of strong macroeconomic conditions, large-scale investments in real estate projects, rapid industrialization and continuously expanding transport network across the country. India’s construction sector is expected to account for USD1,000.56 billion by 2025, and is expected to become the world’s third largest construction market by the same year. Robust construction activities in the country would boost the demand for fire detection equipment during forecast period.
According to “India Fire Detection Equipment Market By Product, By Alarm System Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2022”, some of the major players operating in the market include Honeywell Automation India Ltd., Siemens Ltd., Halma plc (Halma India Pvt. Ltd.), UTC Fire and Security India Limited, Tyco Fire and Security India Pvt Ltd (Johnson Controls Ltd.), IMAKE International Co., Ltd., Shenzhen YongChangDa Electronics Co. Ltd., Bestgo Security Co. Limited, ZUDEN Technology (HK) Co., Limited, Numen Electronic Co., Ltd. among others. “India Fire Detection Equipment Market By Product, By Alarm System Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2022” discusses the following aspects of India fire detection equipment market:
- India Fire Detection Equipment Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product (Detectors, Fire Alarm Control Panels, Alarms (excluding Bus Alarms), Bus Alarm Systems, & Others), By Alarm System Type (Wired Vs. Wireless), By End User (Commercial, Industry, Residential, Transport)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Fire Detection Equipment Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, fire detection equipment manufacturers, service providers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with fire detection equipment manufacturers, service providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.