Global Gesture recognition Market is estimated to reach $43.6 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 16.2% from 2016 to 2024. Gesture recognition technology enables the user to have control on their devices by using body movements and gestures. Gesture based technologies can be used in various electronic devices such as gaming consoles, laptops, smartphones, smart TV, laptops and others, that are available in the market. Rising unlawful activities and cybercrimes globally has driven the growth of the market.
The factors that are propelling the growth of the gesture recognition market includes growing penetration of various smart devices such as smartphones and smart TVs and increasing awareness among end-users about cyber security. Rising popularity of smart homes globally also boosts the growth of the market. Though, high competition among current market players may restrict the growth. Nevertheless, growing knowledge about various benefits offered by gesture technology enabled devices may provide growth opportunities in the forecast period.
The global gesture recognition market has been categorized into technology and application. By technology, the global gesture recognition market has been segmented into touches less gesture recognition and touch-based gesture recognition. By application, the market is further segmented into aerospace & defence, automobile, consumer electronics, educational hubs, hospitality, gaming, commercial centres, medical centres, and others. Geographically, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
Based on geography, the global gesture recognition market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW. The U.S., Mexico and Canada are covered under North America wherein Europe covers Germany, France, UK, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. Rest of the World (RoW) covers South America, Middle East and Africa.
Major companies operating in this market are Crunchfish, Microsoft, eyesight Technologies, ArcSoft, Intel, SoftKinetic, PointGrab, Samsung, and Sony, Google Inc. among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of the Global Gesture Recognition Market with respect to major segments such as technology and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Gesture Recognition Market has been included in the report
- Profile of key players of the Gesture Recognition Market, which include key financials, product & services, new developments, and business strategies
Scope of Gesture Recognition Market
- Touches Less Gesture Recognition
- Touch-Based Gesture Recognition
- Aerospace & Defence
- Consumer Electronics
- Educational Hubs
- Commercial Centres
- Medical Centres
- North America
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East