The molecular diagnostics (MDx) market was worth $6.13bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% from 2017-2021. The fastest growing segment of the molecular diagnostics market over the forecast period 2017-2027 will be the oncology testing segment. The segment was worth $1.08bn in 2016 and represented 17.6% of the molecular diagnostics market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 206-page report you will receive 135 charts – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 206-page report provides clear detailed insight into the molecular diagnostics (MDx) market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• World IVD market forecasts from 2017-2027
• Molecular diagnostics (MDx) market forecasts from 2017-2027
• Revenue and growth forecasts to 2027 for the leading submarkets:
• Infectious Disease Testing
• Oncology Testing
• Blood Screening
• Genetic Testing
• Tissue Typing
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
• Rest of Europe
- South Korea
• This report discusses the leading companies in the molecular diagnostics (MDx) market:
• Roche Diagnostics
• Becton, Dickinson & Company
• Agilent Technologies
A company profile gives you the following information where available:
• Discussion of a company’s activities and outlook
• Analysis of assays and instruments currently on the market as well as pipeline products
• Acquisitions and strategic partnerships
• This report discusses the SWOT analysis as well as porter’s five forces analysis of the molecular diagnostics (MDx) market
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the molecular diagnostics (MDx). You find data, trends and predictions.