Owing to several factors such as rising health conscious population, and increasing demand of isoflavones from various end use industries, the isoflavones market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.7% through 2017 to 2021 in terms of value and at 14.7% in terms of volume. The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global isoflavones market, including market breakdown by the source type, end use industry and different geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the source type, namely, soy, red clover, chickpea and others; and end use industry, namely, nutraceuticals, cosmetic and food & beverage, among others, are tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the isoflavones market. It also includes the key participants involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these products.
The report answers the following questions about the global isoflavones market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and what will be their impact in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global isoflavones market and how can they be addressed through the forecast period?
- How will the market players influence the key developments such as new product launches, acquisitions, and partnerships, among others?
- Which region will lead the global isoflavones market by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the prevalent source types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent end use applications and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the services provided in the isoflavones market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. This segment also focuses on the investments made in the isoflavones market by the market participants.
The commonly used strategy adopted by the key players to enhance their geographic presence is product launch, followed by mergers & acquisition. Moreover, the company profiles section highlights significant information about the key companies involved, along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities since the past few years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global isoflavones market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Cargill Health and Food Technologies, Tradichem S.L., Future Ceuticals Inc., Frutarom Health, Fujicco Co.ltd, Herbo Nutra, Alpro, Bio-gen extracts Pvt. Ltd., Future Ceuticals Inc., and Perennial life sciences Pvt. Ltd, among others.