The medical implants market is a large market with implants for various applications. As the world population is ageing, the prevalence of age related degenerating diseases is increasing. As per World Health Organization (WHO), the number of people aged 60 years & above will rise to 1.4 billion by 2030. Due to increase in the geriatric population & improved life expectancy, the number of age related diseases has also increased. This is the major contributor to the increased demand of the medical implant devices. The devices can be of permanent or temporary nature depending on the application.
The medical implants can be categorised based on the application into orthopaedic, cardiovascular, ocular, dental and others. These implants can be made of different raw materials such as metals and its alloys, ceramics, polymers, biologicals and others. The market analysis includes an in-depth examination of the key ecosystem players and key strategies & developments taking place in this market. Additionally, it includes market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities and challenges) and industry analysis.
The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the next generation implants market in terms of various factors influencing it such as recent trends, technological advancements, and regulatory aspects of the market. The scope of this report is centred upon conducting a detailed study of the solutions allied with the medical implants market. The market has been segmented by ’application’, ’raw material’ and ’geographical regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global next generation implants market with the help of key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, emergence of next generation of implants and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The study considers the growth-share matrix model for a comprehensive study of the global next generation implants market and assesses the factors governing the same.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global next generation implants market and their case studies?
- How the medical implants market evolve and what is its scope in the future?
- What is the market share of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global next generation implants market in 2016 and 2023?
- How will each segment of the global next generation implants market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2023?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- How will the industry evolve during the forecast period between 2016 and 2023?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What will be the growth rate of different segments during the forecast period? Which is the leading segment by application and raw material used?
- Who are the key players for the next generation of implants market?
- How the market has been segmented on the basis of application?
- Which geographical location will dominate the next generation implants market?
The key players which have significant contributions to the biologics drug discovery market are Smith & Nephew plc, Orthofix Holdings, Inc. Medtronic Public Limited Company, LivaNova PLC, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Globus Medical Inc., Johnson & Johnson and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. among others.