This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global ice cream sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global ice cream sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions. The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
The global ice cream sector was valued at US$58.2 billion in 2017. A growing population, rising urbanization rate, and improving economy will remain the primary macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally. Asia-Pacific was the leading region in 2017, whilst the Middle East & Africa is forecast to record the fastest value CAGR during 2017-2022.
- The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering - Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Americas, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe - highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region. It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top two countries in each region.
- The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for ice cream in the global market.
- Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products. The report also includes insights on health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall ice cream sector at global and regional level during 2012-2022.
Reasons To Buy
- To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global ice cream sector across the five regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
- To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global ice cream sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the region, resulting in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the ice cream sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles.