Insurance Brokers Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017
The G8 Insurance Brokers industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The G8 countries contributed $35.4 billion in 2016 to the global insurance brokers industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% between 2012 and 2016. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $45.7 billion in 2021, with a CAGR of 5.2% over the 2016-21 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the insurance brokers industry, with market revenues of $27.0 billion in 2016. This was followed by the UK and Canada, with a value of $2.7 and $2.2 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the insurance brokers industry in the G8 nations with a value of $35.9 billion in 2016, followed by Canada and the UK with expected values of $3.0 and $2.8 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 insurance brokers market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 insurance brokers market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance brokers market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 insurance brokers market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 insurance brokers market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the G8 insurance brokers market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 insurance brokers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 insurance brokers market?