Insurance Brokers Global Industry Almanac 2017
Global Insurance Brokers industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The insurance brokers sector is valued in relation to the total brokerage revenue of non-life insurance and reinsurance brokerage firms. All currency conversions have been carried out at constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The global insurance brokers sector had total revenues of $42,775.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2012 and 2016.
- The primary insurance segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $39,165.9m, equivalent to 91.6% of the sector’s overall value. The reinsurance segment contributed revenues of $3,609.1m in 2016, equating to 8.4% of the sector’s aggregate value.
- The growth of the global sector has been mainly driven by the US and the Asia-Pacific sectors. Analytically, the growing demand for insurance products in these sectors has been crucial.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global insurance brokers market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global insurance brokers market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance brokers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global insurance brokers market with five year forecasts
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global insurance brokers market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global insurance brokers market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global insurance brokers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global insurance brokers market?