Global Near Field Communication (NFC) market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 20.02%, in value terms, during the forecast period, owing to anticipated increase in its usage for enabling communication between Internet of Things (IoT) supporting connected devices and IoT infrastructure. Moreover, increase in number of NFC enabled mobile devices coupled with financial institutes collaborating with smartphone manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung, etc. to allow card emulation of debit/credit card is playing a pivotal role in growing demand for NFC services across the world.
According to “Global Near Field Communication (NFC) Market By Product Type, By Device Operating Mode, By Device Type, By Application, By End Use Industry, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2022”, some of the major players operating in global near field communication (NFC) market are NXP Semiconductors Netherlands N.V., STMicroelectronics N.V., Infineon Technologies AG, QUALCOMM Incorporated, Sony Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Gemalto NV, Broadcom Limited, Apple Inc., Identiv, Inc., INSIDE SECURE SA, Google Inc., Toshiba Corporation, MediaTek Inc., Visa Inc., etc. “Global Near Field Communication (NFC) Market By Product Type, By Device Operating Mode, By Device Type, By Application, By End Use Industry, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2022” discusses the following aspects of global near field communication market:
- Global Near Field Communication Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Non-Auxiliary Vs. Auxiliary), By Device Operating Mode, By Device Type, By Application, By End Use Industry
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global near field communication market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, near field communication device manufacturers, vendors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with near field communication device manufacturers, distributors, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.