Europe air conditioners market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 5%, in value terms, during 2017 – 2022. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing government expenditure on construction activities, growing usage of building automation systems, surging home ownership, and rising focus on maintenance and energy savings.
According to “Europe Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, some of the major players operating in Europe air conditioners market are Vortice Electrosocial S.p.A, Daikin Industries, Oreime Italia S.p.A, Bimar S.p.A, Golder Electronics, Bork Elektronics GmbH, Polaris International Ltd., CIAT Air Conditioner, De’Longi France S.A, etc. “Europe Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in the Europe:
- Europe Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Ductable Splits, Chillers, VRF, Light Commercial Air Conditioners & Others), By Country
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners market in Europe.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air conditioner manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with air conditioner manufacturers in Europe. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.