Global vinyl acetate monomer market is projected to reach USD11.93 billion by 2026. Growth is expected to be driven by increasing use of adhesives in construction, furniture, and paints & coatings industries coupled with rising demand for plastic packaging from various consumer and industrial goods manufacturing industries. Moreover, infrastructural development and increasing automotive production capacities, especially in developing economies, are anticipated to boost demand for vinyl acetate monomers, globally, during the forecast period.
According to “Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer Market By Application, By, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026”, global vinyl acetate monomer market is controlled by these major players, namely Sinopec Corporation, Celanese Corporation, Dairen Chemical Corporation, Dairen Chemical Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Kuraray Co., LTD., Saudi International Petrochemical Company, Japan VAM & POVAL Co., Ltd, Ningxia Younglight Chemicals Co Ltd, Wacker Chemie Ag, OOO Stavrolen, Anhui Wanwei Group Co., Ltd, among others. “Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer Market By Application, By, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2026” report elaborates following aspects related to vinyl acetate monomer market across the globe:
- Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (PVOH, PVA, EVA & EVOH), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Vinyl Acetate Monomer Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, vinyl acetate monomer manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with construction chemicals suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.