Ambulatory Services is a medical care procedures or tests that are been carried out in a healthcare facility without an overnight stay. The various types of services performed in Ambulatory Services are Primary care offices, Medical Specialty, Ambulatory Services Surgery, Outpatient departments (OPDs) and Emergency Departments
The global Ambulatory Services market is expected to reach USD 3365.2 billion by 2022 from USD 2345.7 billion in 2016 with a CAGR of 5.1% for the forecasted period. Ambulatory Services provides convenient and cost-effective services to the patient. It is also called as outpatient care which provides the various medical facilities like diagnosis, counselling, observation and also treatment. Ambulatory Services market is driven by various factors like continuously ameliorating aging population, easy in-access, cost-effective and by various government initiatives and funding. Increase in life expectancy is a crucial reason to provide the services for disable and frailties ultimately led to increasing growth in this market
By types, global Ambulatory Services market has been classified into as primary care offices, medical specialty, Ambulatory Services surgery, outpatient departments (OPDs) and emergency departments. Primary care segment holds the largest market share for the global Ambulatory Services service market which was USD 1074.3 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 1565.7 billion by 2022 with CAGR of 5.4% during 2017-2022. It share 45.8% of global Ambulatory Services service market. While on the other hand Ambulatory Services surgeries is the fastest growing segment at CAGR of 5.5% from 2017 to 2022.
By region, global Ambulatory Services market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa. Due to health awareness and more health expenditure per person North America holds largest market share in global Ambulatory Services and was valued at USD 966.2 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach at USD 1356.7 billion by 2022 at CAGR of 4.8% for the forecasted period. While Asia pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing segment with the CAGR of 5.5% because of lightening development of Ambulatory Services in China and Korea.
The leading market players in the Global Ambulatory Services market are AmSurg Corp, Surgical Care Affiliates, Surgery Partners, HCA Holdings, Inc., Healthway Medical Group, SurgCenter, Trillium Health Partners and others.
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various
- Segments and sub-segments of Global Ambulatory Services market.
- To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to countries
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on Global Ambulatory Services types for Global Ambulatory Services market.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, and comprehensively analysing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To provide economic factors that influences the Global Ambulatory Services market.
- Ambulatory Services Service Providers
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Academic institutes and universities
- Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
- Primary care market is one of the largest segment in the global Ambulatory Services market by types, which is expected to reach US$ 1565.7 million in 2022 for US$ 1074.3 million in 2016.
- Ambulatory Services market is the fastest growing market which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period 2017-2022.
- Outpatient departments market is expected to reach US$ 375.5 million in 2022 for US$ 261.0 million in 2016.
- North America market is one of the largest region in the global Ambulatory Services market
- Europe market for Ambulatory Services is the second largest market and is expected to reach US$ 1078.6 million by the end of 2022.
- Asia Pacific region is the fastest growing market which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period 2017-2022.
The reports also covers regional analysis:
- 9.1 North America
- 9.1.1 US
- 9.1.2 Canada
- 9.2 Europe
- 9.2.1 Germany
- 9.2.2 France
- 9.2.3 Italy
- 9.2.3 Spain
- 9.2.5 UK
- 9.2.6 Rest of Europe
- 9.3 Asia
- 9.3.1 Japan
- 9.3.2 China
- 9.3.3 India
- 9.3.4 Republic of Korea
- 9.3.5 Australia
- 9.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
- 9.4 Middle East & Africa
- 9.4.1 UAE - United Arab Emirates
- 9.4.2 Saudi Arabia
- 9.4.3 Egypt
- 9.4.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa