The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
By the year 2021, United State Pediatric Proton Therapy Market has the potential to reach close to US$ 350 Million. However, According to this report, the actual market is anticipated to be less than half of the potential figure, due to Demand and Supply divergence in the United State. The Pediatric cancer cases in the USA are rising rapidly at great speed. The United States is leading the proton therapy centers in the world because of its massive investment in the growth of therapy centers as well as its elongated history of proton therapy.
Age Factor Distinguish in the USA Pediatric Proton Therapy Market
According to this report, the United State Pediatric Proton Therapy is categorized in five age clusters. They are as follows (<1 years), (1 to 4 years), (5 to 9 years), (10 to 14 years), (15 to 18 years). Among all the clusters (1 to 4 years) segment covers the highest market.
Out of the Total 36 types of Cancer Tumors studied in the report, Ependymoma Cancerous Tumor has the largest Market Share in United States
The capability of proton therapy to treat various types of pediatric cancer in a more proficient way than usual radiotherapy has made it favored choice for pediatric cancer patients. Almost 15 percent of market share is taken by Ependymoma cancerous tumor in United State Pediatric Proton Therapy market.
Rising Pediatric Cancer Cases and Innovation in Technology, is the Driving Force for Proton Therapy Growth in USA
In a short span of time, Proton therapy advanced into the market due to technological up- gradations like IMPT i.e. Intensity Modulated Proton Therapy and Pencil Beam. Moreover, the Pediatric Proton Therapy market grows in USA due to increasing cancer cases among the children in United States.
USA Pediatric Proton Therapy Market, Patient Numbers, Forecast By Age & Tumors (36 Cancer Types Analyzed) is the 16th report published by Renub Research on Proton Therapy Market. This 195 page report with 182 figures and 3 Tables provides: Pediatric Proton Therapy Market, Proton Therapy Patient Numbers (both by Age Group and Type of Tumors) Technology being used at these Proton Therapy Centers. The report also studies the Proton Therapy Sales & Forecast of four companies IBA, Varian Medical Systems, Mitsubishi and Hitachi.
Type of Tumors Market & Patient Numbers Studied in the Report
1. Glioma, Low Grade
2. Glioma, High Grade
6. Germinoma, Pure
7. Germ Cell Tumor
15. Choroid Plexus Carcinoma
18. Ewing Sarcoma
20. Other Sarcoma, High Grade
21. Other Sarcoma, Low Grade
25. Wilm’s Tumor
26. Carcinoma (non-CPC)
27. Lymphoma, Hodgkin’s
28. Lymphoma, Non-hodgkin’s
32. Pineal Parenchymal Tumor
35. Extrarenal Rhabdoid Tumor
Age Group Studied in Report
1. Age Group (<1) Year
2. Age Group (1-4) Year
3. Age Group (5-9) Year
4. Age Group (10-14) Year
5. Age Group (15-18) Year
Key Companies Proton Therapy Sales & Forecast (2010 – 2021) Covered in this report
2. Varian Medical Systems
Key Questions Answered in the Report?
- What is the Pediatric Proton Therapy Market in United States and its growth potential in Future?
- How Many Pediatric Patients are treated by Proton Beam Therapy in United States?
- What is the Pediatric Proton Therapy Market by Age Group age group (<1) Year, (1-4) Year, (5-9) Year, (10-14) Year, (15-18) Year in United States and its Forecast?
- How Many Pediatric Proton Therapy Patients treated by Age Group age group (<1) Year, (1-4) Year, (5-9) Year, (10-14) Year, (15-18) Year in United States and its Forecast?
- What is the Pediatric Proton Therapy Market by Tumors (36 Types) in United States and its Forecast?
- How Many Pediatric Proton Therapy Patients treated by different Tumor Type in United States and its Forecast?
- What Type of Technology is being used at Proton Therapy Centers?