Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) services are an extremely vital component in order for any military air force to operate efficiently and effectively. The ability to conduct support services within minimal timescales, but to maximum effect, means that both established and emerging military nations are increasingly seeing the benefit of successful MRO provisions and networks.
The life-cycle of many older and ageing fixed wing legacy aircraft are being extended in response to defence budget cuts and efficiency savings, increasing the focus on effective MRO. Moreover, the new aircraft procurement and development which is being undertaken in fighter, transport and special operations aircraft, means higher technology systems will require more intensive and specialised MRO. We have therefore determined that the value of the global military aircraft maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) market in 2013 will reach $41.66bn. What makes this report unique?
We consulted widely with industry experts and full transcripts from one of these exclusive interviews is included in the report. This results in our reports having a unique blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed opinion. This approach allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind contract and programme developments, as well as identifying the leading companies. The report also presents a unique blend of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and national markets forecasts from 2013-2023 - all highlighting strategic business opportunities.Why you should buy the Global Military Aircraft Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2013-2023
- 206 pages
- An exclusive interview with experts from:
- Embraer Defense and Security
- 222 tables, charts, and graphs
- Global military aircraft maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) market forecasts between 2013-2023.
- Forecasting for 5 submarkets within the global military aircraft maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) market between 2013-2023:
- Operational and Field Maintenance
- Heavy Airframe Maintenance
- Heavy Engine Maintenance
- Internal Components
- External Components
- 15 leading national military aircraft maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO) market forecasts between 2013-2023:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
- A PEST analysis
- 20 leading companies identified and profiled:
- Alenia AermacchiYou can order this report today
- GE Aviation
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Pratt and Whitney
- Rolls Royce
- ST Aerospace
- United Aircraft Corporation
Gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering the Global Military Aircraft Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Market 2013-2023.
Questions about this report?
P: +1 646 513 4192 (US)
P: +31 20 486 1286 (EU)