Fiberglass fabric market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.62% during the forecast period
The global fiberglass fabric market is projected to reach USD 13.48 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.62% from 2017 to 2022. The key factor expected to drive the growth of the fiberglass fabric market is the increasing demand for corrosion and heat resistant, lightweight, high strength materials from the wind energy, transportation, marine, and electrical & electronics applications. The high production cost of fiberglass fabrics is restraining the growth of the market.
Based on fiber type, E-glass fabric is projected to be the fastest-growing in the fiberglass market by type, in terms of value
E-glass fibers are cost-efficient and offer a wide range of properties such as corrosion resistance, lightweight, high electrical insulation, moderate strength, and are the most widely used fiber type in the manufacture of fiberglass fabrics.
Woven fabrics to lead the fiberglass fabric market
Various types of woven fabrics include plain, twill, satin, weft knitted, wrap knitted, and others. These techniques are used as per requirements for applications in terms of strength and flexibility. Moreover, the interlocked layers of woven fabrics help prevent delamination and therefore offer high impact resistance which is greater than that of multiaxial non-woven fabrics, thus driving the use of woven fabrics in various applications
The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing fiberglass fabric market
The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing fiberglass fabric market during the forecast period, which is driven by the increasing use of fiberglass fabrics in the wind energy, electrical & electronics, transportation, and construction applications. Also, while governments are increasing expenditures for sustainable energy, the infrastructural and manufacturing sectors too are expected to create higher demand for fiberglass fabric. This study has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts globally.
These primary sources have been divided into the following three categories:
- By Company Type- Tier 1 - 65%, Tier 2 - 25%, and Tier 3 - 10%
- By Designation- C Level - 10%, Director Level - 30%, and Others - 60%
- By Region- North America - 10%, Europe - 45%, Asia Pacific - 30%, Middle East & Africa - 10%, and Latin America - 5%
The report provides a comprehensive analysis and profiles of the companies listed below:
• Owens Corning (US),
• Gurit (Switzerland),
• Jushi Group Co., Ltd. (China),
• Chomarat Textile Industries (France),
• Saertex GmbH Co., & KG (Germany),
• Hexcel Corporation (US),
• Saint-Gobain (France),
• Tah Tong Textile Co., Ltd. (China),
• BFG Industries, Inc. (US),
• Nitto Boseki Co., Ltd. (Japan)
This report covers the global fiberglass fabric market and forecasts the market size till 2022. The report includes market segmentation on the basis of fiber type (E-glass, others), fabric type (woven and non-woven), application (wind energy, marine, transportation, construction, electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa). Porter’s Five Force analysis, along with drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities of the market have been discussed in the report. The report also provides company profiles and competitive benchmarking adopted by the major players in the global fiberglass fabric market.
Benefits of Buying the Report
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the global fiberglass fabric market comprehensively and provides closest approximations of the revenues for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand competitors and gain more insights to improve their positions.
- The competitive landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem, new product developments, investments & expansions, agreements, partnerships & joint ventures, and mergers & acquisitions.