This new, multi-scenario forecast examines, analyzes and predicts the evolution of Directed Energy Weapon technologies, markets and outlays (expenditures) over the next eight years 2017-2025.
The report examines regional aspects of these markets, focusing on the top 95% by value, in the United States, Europe and Asia.
By Addressed Technologies
This report addresses the following broad based technologies:
- High Energy Laser Weapons
- High Power Microwave Weapons
- Particle Beam Weapons
- Ship Based Directed Energy Weapons
- Airborne Directed Energy Weapons
- Land Based Directed Energy Weapons
- North America
- Middle East
Airbus, Boeing, IAI, Lockheed Martin, Leonardo, MBDA, Northrop Grumman, Rafael, Raytheon, Rheinmetall, Saab and Thales.
Who is This Report For?
This report is a must, particularly if you are one of the following:
- Business Leaders & Business Developers
- Defense Primes
- Electrical Component Manufacturers
- Software Developers
- Government Policy Setters
- Changes In Procurement Patter of Militaries Globally
- PEST & SWOT Analysis
- Industry Analysis & Market Analysis
- Major R & D Activities
- Leading Companies In This Industry