The market trends are analysed for a study period of 2016 to 2025, with the base year being 2016.Technologies covered in the study are Precision Agriculture, Big Data, IoT, and autonomous systems. Farm equipment including tractors, harvesters, and sprayers are covered under the product scope of the study. The growing trend of digitalization in farming and precision agriculture is the key focus area in this study. The precision agriculture ecosystem consists of tractor OEMs, seeds and fertilizer manufacturers, technology companies, and hardware and software companies.
Companies mentioned in the competitive landscape of this study include John Deere, KUBOTA, Accenture, IBM, Intel, Videophone, Tech Mahindra, Mahindra & Mahindra, Trimble, Cisco, AT&T, CNH Industrial, and others.
The geographic scope of the study is global, which includes: Europe (All 28 European countries), Russia, United States, Brazil, Mexico, Africa (Kenya, Nigeria, Algeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda), Asia-Pacific (India, China, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Australia).
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
· What are the major trends in the adoption of digital transformation solutions and services in the farming sector?
· What are the upcoming technologies involved in the agriculture industries?
· What are the emerging business opportunities in the precision agriculture market?
· What are the major digital initiatives taken up by OEMs in the technology front?
· What are the drivers and restraints for digital technology adoption in the farming sector?
· What lies ahead for farm equipment manufacturers, Tier 1 suppliers, and IoT service providers in the digital farming landscape?