The report package Global Tobacco Product Market to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for tobacco products in the world. Along with a global tobacco products market report, the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Brazil, China, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Myanmar, Russia, Switzerland, United States
The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the tobacco product market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How much tobacco products are produced in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How is the market split into different types of tobacco products?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Demand for tobacco products, 2010-2021
- Production of tobacco products, 2010-2021
- Tobacco product market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Cigars, cigarillos and cheroots containing tobacco
Cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos and cheroots containing tobacco substitutes
Reconstituted or homogenized tobacco
Other tobacco products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the tobacco product market in the world to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.