The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Visa Checkout is an online payment solution developed by Visa. Launched in 2014, it replaced the V.me digital wallet solution launched in 2012. It allows users to store multiple card details and billing addresses for faster checkout. Once details are saved, it skips the process of entering card and shipping details for all future payments.
Visa Checkout works on all web-enabled devices including desktop, mobile phones, and tablets. It is currently supported by more than 350,000 merchants globally, with more joining each month. Since no extra charges are associated with Visa Checkout in addition to regular interchange fees, it provides significant incentive to merchants to facilitate transactions with this solution.
Visa Checkout supports all major payment schemes - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover - and is supported by more than 1,600 financial institutions globally. In the US, it has collaborated with all major banks including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, BB&T, US Bank, and Wells Fargo.
The report provides information and insights into alternative payment solution Visa Checkout, including -
- Detailed insight into its business and geographical presence
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
- Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
- Information on its performance, including its revenue model
- The company’s important events and milestones
- In 2014, Visa Checkout replaced the V.me digital wallet solution.
- Visa Checkout in-app payments are supported by a number of merchants globally including Dunkin’ Donuts, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, Shutterfly, Parkmobile, Wyndham, and StubHub.
- Visa Checkout supports all major payment schemes - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- In December 2017, the solution partnered with BigCommerce enabling its 55,000 merchants to accept payments via Visa Checkout.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Visa Checkout’s business operations, and key events.
- Gain insights into its product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.