The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Machine-to-machine (M2M) connections market to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%”
According to the new market research report on machine-to-machine connections, this market is expected to be worth USD 27.62 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2017 to 2023. The growth of the M2M connections market can be attributed to the growing penetration of the Internet, favorable regulatory mandates, increasing M2M connections among various industry verticals, and growing adoption of 4G/LTE cellular technologies. However, the lack of standardization in connectivity protocols is hindering the growth of the M2M connections market.
“Wireless technologies is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2023”
The market for wireless technologies is expected to witness the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2023. This is mainly because wireless connectivity offers various advantages over wired connectivity such as increased mobility and collaboration, improved responsiveness, better access to information, easier network expansion, and enhanced guest access.
“M2M connections for the automotive and transportation sector held the largest market share in 2016”
The automotive and transportation sector held the largest share of the M2M connections market compared to other end-user industries in 2016. The increase in the demand for embedded telematics in cars and Wi-Fi-based GPS trackers for remote fleet monitoring, coupled with Bluetooth in-car connectivity for vehicle infotainment, is expected to drive the growth of the wireless M2M connections market for the automotive and transportation end-user industry.
“M2M connections market in Asia Pacific expected to grow at the highest rate”
This report covers the M2M connections market in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). Considering the large population in some of the emerging economies such as China, India, and Malaysia in the APAC region, along with an increased spending from government agencies for the development of IT and M2M infrastructure, the M2M market is expected to have more opportunities for growth in this region.
Breakdown of profiles of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 55%, Tier 2 – 25%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: Directors – 50%, Managers – 20%, Vice Presidents – 25%, and Others – 5%
- By Region: North America – 40%, Europe – 35%, APAC – 15%, and RoW – 10%
The companies that are profiled in the report are AT&T, Inc. (US), Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), NXP Semiconductors N.V. (Netherlands), Texas Instruments Incorporated (US), Intel Corporation (US), Gemalto N.V. (Netherlands), Vodafone Group PLC (UK), Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (Japan), U-blox Holding AG (Switzerland), Fanstel Corporation (US), and Commsolid GmbH (Germany).
The report describes various technologies associated with M2M connections and related developments in terms of hardware, i.e., chipsets and modules across different industry verticals and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as technology, end-user industry, and geography. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, vendor DIVE, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to technology, end-user industry, and geography along with their respective revenue.
- The major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the M2M connections market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for M2M connections markets based on technology, end-user industry, and geography have been provided to give an overall view of the M2M connections market.
- A detailed competitive landscape has been provided including key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players, along with vendor DIVE matrix.