Air travel in emerging countries is growing, thus increasing the demand for aircraft engine MRO service providers. Many new MRO service centres have been setup in such countries in recent years. This increases the participation of regional companies (tier-II or tier-III suppliers) in the field of aircraft engine MRO. Development of next-generation engines is major factor driving the growth of the market. The leading edge aviation propulsion (LEAP) engine, is the most fuel-efficient engine available in the market, and had received more than USD 100 billion in orders by 2015, which has propelled the market for aircraft engines. Additionally, need for proper maintenance of engines & engine components, is also driving the growth of the aircraft engines MRO market. However, environmental Hazards is the factor that may hamper the growth of the market.
The global aircraft engine MRO market is expected to grow at 6.43% CAGR during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Global Aircraft engines MRO Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments and sub-segments of the global aircraft engines MRO market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global aircraft engines MRO market based on various tools such as Price Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five main geographies and their countries- North America, South Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market segmented by Types, by Applications, and by Regions
- To provide strategic profiling of the key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the aircraft engines MRO market
Segmentation: Global Aircraft Engine MRO Market, By Type
- ·Widebody Aircraft
- ·Narrowbody Aircraft
Global Aircraft Engine MRO Market, By Application
- ·Commercial Air Transport
- ·Business & General Aviation
Global Aircraft Engine MRO Market, By Region
- ·North America
- ·South America
- ·Middle East & Africa
Regional Analysis of Global Aircraft engines MRO Market
In 2016, North America was the leading region for the global aircraft engine MRO market. It accounted for the largest market share of 31.00% in 2016, with a market value of USD 8,626.1 million. A number of the major aircraft manufacturers (such as Boeing) and engine MRO services providers are present in the region, gaining the region a high market share. . Asia Pacific was the second-largest market in 2016, valued at USD 7,513.1 million in 2016.
The key players of global aircraft engines MRO market are GE Aviation (U.S.), Rolls-Royce (U.K.), Pratt & Whitney (U.S.), Lufthansa Technik (Germany), Safran Aircraft Engines (Paris), SIA Engineering Company (Singapore), Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance (France), MTU Aero Engines (Germany), ST Aerospace (Singapore) and Delta TechOps (U.S.).
- Manufacturing Organizations
- Distributors & Suppliers
- Research Institute / Education Institute
- Potential Investors
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of the market for different recycled product types
- Regulatory Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Geographical analysis across various countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- In-depth analysis including SWOT analysis, and strategy information of related to report title
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
The report for Global Aircraft engines MRO Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.