Global diesel gensets is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 7%, on back of factors such as rising demand for electricity from various end user segments as a primary as well as the need for a standby power source. Moreover, widespread development of industries is projected to surge demand for electricity and thereby create enhanced business opportunities for diesel genset manufacturers across developed as well as developing economies.
According to “Global Diesel Gensets Market By Product Type, By End-User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2021”, diesel gensets market is projected to grow at a strong CAGR during 2017 - 2022. On account of growing demand for prime power as well as standby power sources, especially in oil & gas exploration sites and industrial infrastructure & mining activities, demand for diesel gensets is expected to rise in the near future. Cummins Inc., Caterpillar Inc, Kohler Company, Generac Holdings, Atlas Copco, W?rtsil? Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Briggs & Stratton., Wacker Neuson SE, APR Energy Plc, Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd. Himoinsa S.L., Dresser Rand Group, Inc., F.G. Wilson Inc., Broadcrown Ltd., etc. are some of the leading players in the global diesel gensets market. “Global Diesel Gensets Market By Product Type, By End-User, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022” discusses the following aspects of diesel gensets market across the world:
- Diesel Gensets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type - Low Power (Up to 75 KVA), Medium Power (Between 75.1KVA and 350 KVA), High Power (Between 350.1KVA to 750 KVA) and Very High Power (Above 750 KVA); By End-User (Industrial, Commercial and Residential)
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of diesel gensets market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, diesel gensets manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with diesel genset manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.