The global haptic technology actuator market reached $4.4 billion in 2016. The market should reach $6.6 billion in 2017 and $12.8 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3% from 2017 through 2022.
- An overview of the global markets for haptic technology and applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Focused evaluations and breakdowns of the following components associated with haptic technology: sensors, drivers, and actuators.
- Examination of the market's dynamics including drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Information on haptic technology components in the following end-use applications: automotive; consumer electronics and gaming; education; government, defense, surveillance, and aerospace; healthcare; industrial and automotive applications; mobile and portable devices; and sports.
- Profiles of major players in the field.