The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Owing to the to the global increase in population of obese and overweight people and the rise in number of digestive diseases, the fermented foods and ingredients market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.98% through 2017 to 2023. The report is a compilation of the different segments of global fermented foods and ingredients market, including market breakdown by the food type, ingredient type, distribution channels and geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the food type, namely: bakery, dairy, vegetables and others (non-alcoholic beverages); ingredient type, namely: amino acids, organic acids, industrial enzymes, vitamins, and others (lactic acid, fish sauce, and hot chili sauce, among others); distribution channels, namely: supermarkets/hypermarkets, online stores, and others (health stores and unorganized retailers) and geography, namely: North America, Europe, APAC and rest of the world is tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the fermented foods and ingredients market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report answers the following questions about the global fermented foods and ingredients market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and how will the impact change through the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global fermented foods and ingredients market and how can they be addressed through the forecast period?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launch among others?
- Which region will lead the global fermetned foods and ingredients market by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the prevalent fermented food types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent fermented food ingredient types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent distribution channels and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the services provided in fermented foods and ingredients market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. In spite of this, due to the numerous instances of failed business models and financial pressure, a majority of potential new entrants resist from adopting fermented foods and ingredients services. The reports further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. This segment also focuses on the investments done in the fermented foods and ingredients market by the market participants.
The most often used strategy for developing a better hold on to the market has been through product launch and development, followed by business expansion. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (R.o.W.). Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global fermented foods and ingredients market are Nestle S.A., Danone, Mondelez International, Novozymes, DuPont, Royal DSM and Flower Foods, among others.