The world’s Unmanned Maritime Systems (UMS) market is evolving rapidly, responding to changing threats, tensions in the Middle East and Asia, economic and budgetary pressures, and a growing eagerness by modern navies and developing countries alike to develop, procure and deploy UMSs.
This report condenses into a compact format – at a very affordable price – everything you need to know about UMS. The business analysis gives you a comprehensive view of current Unmanned Underwater Systems (Autonomous Underwater Vehicles, Remotely Operated Vehicles, Mine Delivery Vehicles, gliders and associated systems) and of Unmanned Surface Systems (Unmanned Surface Vehicles, partially submerged vessels and associated systems) for the Defense and Security markets (Public and Private) worldwide.
Specifically, the study focuses on:
- Dozens of Contracts, Business Expansions Initiatives and Partnerships.
- Current Markets by System Types (UUV, USV), Mission (Defense, Security), Geographic Regions, Procurement, R&D, Maintenance and Upgrades.
- Current Technologies - Systems and Sub-Systems levels, Technology Gaps, Long Endurance Vehicles and more.
- Detailed Drivers and Inhibitors.
- Current Uses - MCM, ASW, ISR, IPOE, Harbor Surveillance, Anti-Piracy, Counter-Terrorism and more.
- Vendors & Platforms – More Than 100 AUV, 100 USV, With Images – Highlighting New Vehicles