The connected aircraft market is an area of high forecast growth. The key player assesses the market to be valued at $2.7bn in 2017 and with continued advancement and sustained market demand, vthe key player has forecast growth for the connected aircraft market.
Key benefits of purchasing this report
- Learn About the Future Connected Aircraft Industry Outlook – Connected Aircraft regional market forecasts will confirm and underpin your own analysis
- Keep Up to Speed With Connected Aircraft Technologies – Find 3 submarkets within this report- Ku-Band, Ka-Band, and Air-to-Ground, with Ku-Band and Ka-Band forecast by Aircraft Platform (Widebody, Narrowbody, Business)
- Understand the Connected Aircraft Opportunities – See details of Connected Aircraft industry contracts & projects
- Save Time Researching – See the landscape of the market, with profiles of the 10 companies leading this market: Cobham plc, Global Eagle Entertainment Inc, Gogo Inc, Honeywell International Inc, Inmarsat plc, Kontron AG, Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Rockwell Collins Inc, SITA OnAir, Thales SA
- Reinforce Your Business Strategy – Substantiate you research proposal with our national market forecasts: Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Indonesia, Rest of APAC), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Middle East/Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada, Rest of North America)
- Enhance Your Connected Aircraft Presentations – Find 190+ table & figures that you can utilise to illustrate your analysis of the connected aircraft market
- Maintain An Advantage In Connected Aircraft – Read the latest Connected Aircraft forecasts, which will sustain your competitive edge.
- Aerospace manufacturers
- Research & Development companies
- Those involved in innovation within aerospace
- Aviation experts
- Leading aerospace companies
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Anyone with an interest in the connected aircraft market
With high growth forecast for this market, the outlook for the connected aircraft market is highly optimistic. The key player believes that this market will register strong growth. This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the connected aircraft sector with an interest in IFEC applications and the IoT.