With the emergence of information communication and technology, the world is rapidly moving towards the process of digitalization. Investor expectations, rising competition, new regulatory pressures and increasing opportunities are putting organizations under pressure to digitalize their processes and management. Management consulting services firms are providing IT transformation services to businesses, banks and other organizations to overcome challenges such as rising stakeholder expectations and flat or declining budgets. Such services include identifying critical technologies, setting an IT agenda, consolidating, standardizing and harmonizing IT solutions across business divisions in a cost effective manner.
Technology Advisory Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global technology advisory market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for technology advisory? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The technology advisory market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider technology advisory market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The technology advisory market section of the report gives context. It compares the technology advisory market with other segments of the technology advisory market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Technology Advisory Indicators Comparison, Technology Advisory Enterprise And Employee Comparison
Markets covered: IT Advisory, ERP Implementation, Data Analytics, Application Development, System Integration, Enterprise Architecture.
Companies mentioned: Accenture, IBM Global Services, Deloitte Consulting LLP, McKinsey & Company, PwC, Capgemini, Oracle, SAP Services, Cisco Systems, Inc., McKinsey & Company, Cognizant, The Boston Consulting Group, Inc., Booz Allen Hamilton
Countries: China, India, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Brazil
Regions: Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Technology Advisory Indicators Comparison, Technology Advisory Enterprise And Employee Comparison
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.