“Increasing demand for drones from the military and commercial sectors is one of the key factors driving the drone simulator market”
The drone simulator market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 376.9 million in 2017 to USD 764.7 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.20% from 2017 to 2022. The growing demand for drones in the commercial and military markets has increased the requirement of skilled pilots, which, in turn, is expected to drive the drone simulator market. However, the complexity associated with drones, in terms of simulating new technologies and payloads, is restraining the market’s growth.
On the other hand, the growing affordability of simulated training is expected to increase the demand for drone simulators. Training with actual drones can be expensive and prone to accidents. Hence, virtual training can be beneficial to pilots to avert such risks.
“The software segment is expected to lead the drone simulator market during the forecast period”
By component, the software segment is projected to lead the drone simulator market from 2017 to 2022. Software includes programs that are used for carrying out different operations in a drone simulator. Drone software recreates real-life scenario with a set of mathematical formulas. Therefore, the increasing complexity in simulating various scenarios is boosting the software segment’s growth.
“The North American region is estimated to lead the drone simulator market during the forecast period”
The North American region is the largest market for drone simulator due to the presence of various prominent players offering drone simulators. Another factor that contributes to the growth of the North American drone simulator market is the increasing adoption of drone simulators for defense and commercial applications. In the commercial sector, the demand for drone simulation emanates from various industries, such as agriculture, infrastructure, and media & entertainment.
The break-up of profiles of primary participants in the drone simulator market is as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 26%, Europe – 30%, Asia-Pacific – 22%, South America – 13%, and Middle East & Africa – 9%
Major companies profiled in the report include CAE Inc. (Canada), L-3 Link Simulation & Training (UK), Israel Aerospace Industries (Israel), Leonardo S.p.A. (Italy), Simlat UAS & ISR Training Solutions (Israel), and Havelsan A.S. (Turkey).
This research report categorizes the drone simulator market on the basis of system, component, platform, drone type, and device type. It studies the drone simulator market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). Apart from market segmentation, the report also covers market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges impacting the growth of the drone simulator market.
Reasons To buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses ? industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of the top players, company profiles, emerging and high-growth segments of the drone simulator market, high-growth regions, and drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the drone simulator market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on thermoelectric generators offered by the top players operating in the drone simulator market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the drone simulator market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets for drone simulators across different regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the drone simulator market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the drone simulator market.