Airlines BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2017
The BRIC Airlines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC airlines market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the airlines industry and had a total market value of $95,391.5 million in 2016. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14.7% over the 2012-16 period.
- Within the airlines industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $69,586.2 million in 2016. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $9,734.3, $9,120.4, and $6,950.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the airlines industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $126,536.2 million in 2021, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $25,696.3, $12,675.9 and $8,800.5 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC airlines market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC airlines market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC airlines market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the BRIC airlines market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC airlines market?