The overall demand for automotive adaptive lighting is increasing significantly owing to factors such as growing vehicle sale volume and stringent government regulations. The automotive adaptive lighting market has grown extensively and is on the transition from traditional lighting technologies such as halogen and xenon to LED. Energy efficient LED lighting sources are gaining popularity due to stringent government regulation on emissions. The rapid decline in LED prices is also encouraging the automotive manufacturers for the development of LEDs for different applications in vehicles such as interior/ ambient lighting. The market is estimated to witness growth at a CAGR of 13% over the period of 2017 to 2023. The report is a compilation of market size and future growth potential of the automotive adaptive lighting market and automotive lighting market.
The report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast with respect to various technologies in the lighting market which are halogen, xenon, LEDs, OLED, and laser. The automotive adaptive lighting market by technology is categorized into halogen, xenon, and LED. On the basis of application, the automotive lighting market is segmented into interior lighting and exterior lighting. The exterior lighting segment is further categorized into front lights and rear lights. On the basis of application, the automotive lighting market is segmented into interior lighting and exterior lighting. The exterior lighting segment is further categorized into front lights and rear lights. The automotive adaptive lighting market on the basis of application is segmented into front lights and rear lights.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the different vehicles that are analyzed, which include passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The report also provides a detailed analysis and forecast in terms of revenue generated by the market mainly through two distribution channels which are OEM and aftermarket.
The report addresses the following key questions about the global automotive adaptive lighting market:
- What is the global automotive adaptive lighting and automotive lighting market size in terms of value from 2016-2023?
- What is the dominant technology by value for automotive adaptive lighting and automotive lighting market?
- What is the revenue generated by the different applications in the global automotive lighting market 2016-2023?
- Which application will lead by value in the automotive adaptive lighting market by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the revenue generated by the different distribution channel in the global automotive adaptive lighting market 2016-2023?
- What are the different factors driving the market forward in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global automotive adaptive lighting market?
- What type of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the global automotive adaptive lighting market by the end of the forecast period?
The report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America (U.S, Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, U.K, France, Italy, Others), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India Others), South America, and Middle East & Africa. Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region.
The report examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry. The company profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years (2014-2016). Some of the key players are Koito Manufacturing Ltd (Japan), Valeo Group (France), Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. (Germany), Magneti Marelli S.p.A (Italy), Stanley Electric Co.(Japan), Zizala Lichtsysteme GmbH (Austria), and SL Corporation (South Korea).