With the rising penetration rate of cybercrime on a global scale, there has been an increasing need of forensic advancements in few regions, such as Latin America, Middle East, France, Poland and others. The global forensic technology market is expected to grow over $19.26 billion with an anticipated single digit CAGR of 9.35% through the forecast period. The increasing concern of cyber threats and other illicit activities taking place majorly among the private organizations, has led to an advancement of forensic technologies in the global market with an aim to tackle cybercrime. The development in the market is accredited to the rapid adoption of forensic technologies and equipment such as DNA sequences, magnetic fingerprinting, integrated ballistic systems and others.
The report comprises of the different segments within the global forensic technology market, including market breakdown by the types, application, and different geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from the major forensic technology types namely: digital forensics, ballistic forensic and DNA testing; and within the application type, namely: law enforcements, enterprise, healthcare and others, is tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the forensic technology market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report answers the following questions about the global forensic technology market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and how will the impact change through the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global forensic technology market and how can they be addressed through the forecast period?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launch among others?
- Which region will lead the global forensic technology market by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the prevalent forensic types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent application types and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the competitive rivalry evolve through the forecast period?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the services provided in forensic technology market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry.
The most often used strategy for developing a better hold on to the market has been through the product launches. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (R.O.W.). Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global forensic technology market include 3M Cogent, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Micro Systemation, Agile Technologies and others.