Timetric’s ’Reinsurance in Greece Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Greek reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s ’Reinsurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Greek reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Greek reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Greek economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Greek reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Greece:
- It provides historical values for the Greek reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Greek reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Greece, and the reinsurance segment’s growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Greek insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Greek reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
- In April 2017, Ethniki Insurance Company, the insurance unit of the National Bank of Greece, was put up for auction by the bank. This process is a part of the bank’s restructuring process to abjure from its non-banking operations.
- On January 13, 2017, the US and the European Union (EU) negotiators agreed on the insurance and reinsurance regulation regarding domestic insurers operating in other markets.
- The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) issued guidelines on the application of outward reinsurance arrangements to the non-life catastrophe risk sub-module, effective from April 1, 2015.
- The recessionary economic environment and austerity measures made operating conditions difficult for insurers during the review period.