Scope of the study:
- Market Type—Process industries, discrete industries
- Process industries: Oil and gas, power, chemicals and petrochemicals, metals and mining, life sciences, food and beverages, water and wastewater, pulp and paper, cement and glass, textile, rubber and plastic, and metal fabrication
- Discrete industries: Automotive, machinery, semiconductor and electronics, aerospace and defense, printing, medical devices, and packaging
- Product Types—Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- System (SCADA), Process Safety System, Machine Safety Systems, Human-machine Interface (HMI), Variable Frequency Drive (VFD),
- Operator Training Simulators (OTS), General Motion Control (GMC), Sensors and Transmitters, Flowmeters, Manufacturing Execution
- Systems (MES), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Region—North America (NA), Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Latin America (LA)
- Base Year—2016
- Forecast Year—2017
Key questions this study will answer:
- What are the key factors that will influence the global automation market in 2017?
- What are the key projections for the automation market segments?
- What are the key trends in the end-user industries that will impact the automation market in 2017?
- What are the key automation trends to watch for in 2017?
- What are the growth opportunities in the automation market in 2017?