"ForeSights: Silent Snacks" explores how food brands can capitalize on the discreet consumption opportunity with innovative noise-free snack formats.
In certain places, such as the theater or cinema, sounds associated with eating can cause annoyance and distraction for the consumer and those around them. Silent snacks are especially designed to minimize noise when being consumed, from the sound made when the food is being eaten, through to the noise made by the packaging.
- Silent snacks can be targeted at key snacking occasions such as cinema, theater, school and work.
- Over a third of consumers find food and drinks targeted towards specific activities appealing.
- Noise can impact product enjoyability and the overall amount of food eaten.
Reasons To Buy
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.