This report will cover the ozone generation industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of application types and regions. Ongoing market trends, growth drivers and challenges impeding the market are discussed. The scope of the market analyzed in this report includes OGT categories for water applications, air and gas treatment, and medicine on a global basis. Market segments for water applications include potable water (e.g., municipal, bottled, residential), wastewater (e.g., industrial, municipal), and process water and other water (e.g., pool and spa, aquaculture, remaining applications). The air and gas treatment category includes semiconductor manufacture and other air and gas treatment segments.
Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2022-2027. The market size for different regions (regions by application) will also be covered. Sales value estimates are based on prices in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of manufacturing industries worldwide was severely affected by the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic halted progress in every regional economy. Various governments around the globe took measures to contain the fallout from the economic slowdown.
- 74 data tables and 50 additional tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for ozone generation
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2021, 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the current and future market potential and quantification of ozone generation market based on type, application, and region
- Identification of trends that are affecting the use of ozone generation technologies and their major source markets
- Information on ozone generation methods, such as chemical reactions, electrical discharge, ultraviolet radiation, and photolysis of oxygen molecules
- Analysis of underlying technological, environmental, legal/regulatory, and political trends that may influence the size and nature of the market
- Coverage of advancements in ozone generation technology, and description of OGT categories for water applications, air and gas treatment, and medicine
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players of the industry, including Evoqua Water Technologies Corp., MKS Instruments Inc., Toshiba Corp., Xylem Inc., Industrie De Nora, and Ebara Corp.