The embedded systems market is flourishing right now. This growth is partially a result of the continued development of technological trends, such as adoption of the Internet of Things and smart devices. The key player evaluates that the embedded systems market will be worth $171.04bn in 2017, with major opportunities for incumbent and new entrants to capitalise upon this market expansion.
• Growth opportunities in emerging markets
• Sustained growth in more developed markets
• Rapid adoption of Smart Devices
• New opportunities created as a result of the evolution of IoT
Quantitative Market Analytics
• Global forecasts from 2017-2022
• National and regional forecasts from 2017-2022
• Submarket forecasts from 2017-2022
• Regional markets forecast by submarkets for 2017-2022
• Market share data of the leading 7 companies
• Drivers/Restraints analysis of the market.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market
• Value Chain analysis
Competitive landscape analysis
• Intel Corporation
• Texas Instruments Inc.
• Renesas Electronics Corporation
• STMicroelectronics N.V.
• Microchip Technology Incorporated
• Qualcomm Incorporated
• Mentor Graphics Corporation
• Infineon Technologies AG
• Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
• Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
This study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the embedded systems market and leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions within our report, which is over 130 pages, and features over 120 charts.